The Laconia Congregational Church was originally constructed in 1907. Bauen Corporation completed phased renovations of the existing church over a two year period to revitalize and reconfigure areas of the church. Phase one of the project included a complete renovation of the kitchen. New code compliant kitchen equipment was installed and the overall layout and size of the kitchen was improved. In phase two a second story bridge and new entry lobby were added to the church. The bridge addition was constructed as a link between the Sanctuary and the Parish House where Sunday School is held. The new entry added an enclosed entrance to the church elevator as well as a lobby area for parishioners to meet and mingle on Sunday mornings.
Laconia Congregational Church