Meredith Village Savings Bank
Seneca Ladd Administration Building
The Laconia Congregational Church was originally constructed in 1907. Bauen Corporation completed phased renovations of the existing church over a two year period to revitalize and reconfigure areas of the church. Phase one of the project included a complete renovation of the kitchen. New code compliant kitchen equipment was installed and the overall layout and size of the kitchen was improved. In phase two a second story bridge and new entry lobby were added to the church. The bridge addition was constructed as a link between the Sanctuary and the Parish House where Sunday School is held. The new entry added an enclosed entrance to the church elevator as well as a lobby area for parishioners to meet and mingle on Sunday mornings.
The MVSB Administration Building is constructed on 104 steel piles, with a concrete pile cap and grade beam system. The building structure is structural steel and bar joist with wood roof trusses. The exterior siding and trim consists entirely of cement board products. Architectural roof shingles round out the building exterior.
The interior layout is mostly an open design, using office partitions to create several workspaces. There are ample work stations and casework throughout the building. Energy efficient lighting with a high tech security system and key card access make this building worker-friendly, in addition to providing the level of security required in the banking industry.