Meredith Village Savings Bank
The Laconia Congregational Church was originally constructed in 1907. Bauen Corporation completed phased renovations of the existing church over a two year period to revitalize and reconfigure areas of the church. Phase one of the project included a complete renovation of the kitchen. New code compliant kitchen equipment was installed and the overall layout and size of the kitchen was improved. In phase two a second story bridge and new entry lobby were added to the church. The bridge addition was constructed as a link between the Sanctuary and the Parish House where Sunday School is held. The new entry added an enclosed entrance to the church elevator as well as a lobby area for parishioners to meet and mingle on Sunday mornings.
Meredith Village Savings Bank had their architect design this branch of their bank to blend with the community's architecture. Along with the typical security and telecommunications systems, high quality materials were used in order to achieve the detail desired by the Bank.
The second floor of the building offers a training room that is available to the Moultonborough community to hold meetings and functions.