Bay Shore Yacht Club
The Bay Shore Yacht Club is located on the shores of Meredith Bay. The scope of work included completely demolishing their old building and reconstructing a new facility.
The building was built on piles, and the roof was constructed with handcrafted timber trusses with a structural pine decking. The new building includes a clubhouse room with kitchen for meetings and dining. Four baths with showers and changing facilities were also added.
The Laconia Congregational Church was originally constructed in 1907. Bauen Corporation completed phased renovations of the existing church over a two year period to revitalize and reconfigure areas of the church. Phase one of the project included a complete renovation of the kitchen. New code compliant kitchen equipment was installed and the overall layout and size of the kitchen was improved. In phase two a second story bridge and new entry lobby were added to the church. The bridge addition was constructed as a link between the Sanctuary and the Parish House where Sunday School is held. The new entry added an enclosed entrance to the church elevator as well as a lobby area for parishioners to meet and mingle on Sunday mornings.